LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and is a certified Great Place To Work. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
We are currently seeking an experienced Geotechnical or Environmental Driller to support our Remedial Construction program. This full or part time position requires experience with installation of various size groundwater monitoring and recovery wells, rock coring, air rotary and geotechnical drilling. Additional responsibilities include routine maintenance and minor mechanical repairs of equipment.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as lead driller on truck mounted rotary drill rig
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) with clean driving record
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training required
- OSHA 40 hour construction safety training are preferred but not required
- Experience with operation of heavy equipment (e.g., excavator, bulldozer, etc.) a plus
- Willingness to work on other non-drilling related remediation projects a plus
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.