Bentley Systems invites talented individuals to join our high-performance team of Product Sales Engineers. Product Sales Engineers handle inbound sales of assigned brands into accounts.
This is a sales revenue generating role supporting new and existing accounts with Bentley software products, services, training and cloud offerings that help our users achieve their desired business outcomes. You will help grow market share of assigned brands within your region. Successful Product Sales Engineers will thrive in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated and will ideally have inside sales experience.
- Responsible for selling assigned brands into both net new and existing users.
- Qualify and close transactional inbound and usage-based opportunities.
- Expertly use LinkedIn and other social media means to engage prospects.
- Design and deliver Sales Campaigns and Outcome based Webinars
- Create effective business plans to prospect for net new business opportunities and drive sales in assigned territory to exceed quota.
- Develop relationships at various levels including C-Level, VPs, Directors with target accounts through use of direct sales techniques and conduct virtual meetings.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM. Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing Hubspot as a daily sales tool and reporting system
- Promote our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer's meet or exceed business objectives.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Offerings and Software Support Policies.
- High level use and comfort utilizing social media and prospecting intelligence resources.
- Negotiate sales and/or service agreements.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company's solutions and services.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelors degree in Geotechnical or Mining engineering, or Sales experience with Geotechnical Analysis Software
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience with a software company in Inside Sales, Financial Operations, and/or Customer Service, with a flair for communicating with accounts and maximizing the account’s outcomes and Bentley’s revenue.
- Familiarity with Bentley or Autodesk products
- A pleasant non-intrusive manner, positive attitude, eye for detail, resourceful and inquisitive.
- Self-starter, driven and accountable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and coordinate activities.
- Excellent English language and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present information to users and prospects via phone and web.
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and general business applications is required.
- Excellent cross-collaboration skills with various internal departments.
- Ability to discuss product values, positioning, differentiation and highlights
- Ability to showcase the product through canned videos if required
- Ability to travel
Who We Are:
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers. Bentley shares transact by invitation on the NASDAQ Private Market. www.bentley.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic.
Geotechnical Engineering, Engineer, Construction, Geology, R&D Engineer, Engineering