Helical Drilling, Inc., a Geotechnical Design/Build Construction Company is growing! We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Full Time Geotechnical Engineer/PM in our Braintree office.The position would include tasks associated with full cycle Geotechnical Project Management, initial review of project feasibility, preliminary design, estimating, bid preparation, closing of the job, final design and submittal preparation, management through construction, final quality control documentation and project closeout. It is preferred that the candidate would have experience in Ground Improvement, such as Rammed Aggregate Piers, Rigid Inclusion and unsuitable soil conditions.
NOTE: We are looking for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer who has experience in Deep Foundations and Ground Improvement with this type of design and project management experience.
• Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision in performing all phases of design/analysis (currently or after training)
•Ability to multi-task by working on several projects in various stages of development.
• Assist in writing and preparing written reports and submittals that are presented to the client.
• Coordinate with Design Engineers to provide time-sensitive technical solutions to ongoing construction projects.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
• When appropriate perform Internal Submittal Review: Assist field staff, review HMS and GeojobTrak uploads.
• Must have ability to interact and communicate with various owners, developers, general contractors, engineers, etc., to fully understand project needs and provide technical solutions.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in related field
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering required. Master’s Degree and professional PE license preferred
• Excellent oral and written Communication skills with the ability to multitask
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
• Must be legally able to work in the US
100% Company Paid: BCBS Health and Dental
100% Company paid, Short term, Long term and Life Insurance
401K Contribution on Yearly IncomeYearly Bonus
9 Paid Holidays and Generous Vacation Time
WFH Options 2 days per week
Great Work/LIfe Balance