At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough operating or engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.Overview:
- The ideal candidate is skilled in the repair of plant equipment such as aerators, filters, pumps, lift stations, aeration basins, anoxic basins, instrumentation, motors, clarifiers, chemical feed systems, blowers, mixers, generators, lighting, rake drives, bar screens, storage tanks, meters, air compressors, sludge de-watering equipment, and other similarly related plant components and equipment.
- The ideal candidate will complete work orders on assigned jobs as directed by the Plant Manager and or The ideal candidate’s direct Manager.
- The ideal candidate may respond to emergency calls at facilities and take the required corrective action or assist company or client personnel in performing corrective actions.
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate ability to work with little to no daily supervision, and be able to effectively manage his/her own time and priorities.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, various maintenance management programs, data management, and SCADA software.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate knowledge and use of safe work practices.
- Assist with the maintenance of the inventory control program for the project.
- Performs housekeeping duties in the maintenance department and on maintenance vehicles as assigned by the PM.
- Perform all work to produce an end result which meets all goals and objectives set by the PM.
- Must have the ability to establish effective working relationships with other employees.
- The ability to carry out verbal and written instructions.
- The ideal candidate will comply with all company Health and Safety procedures and policies.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent, or technical/vocational school background.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- An operator’s license is desirable.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.