Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions. Langan has an outstanding Fall (September-December) Cooperative Education and Internship opportunity available in the Geotechnical discipline in our Boston, MA office. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, will work on exciting projects, and most importantly work in a team environment while gaining practical experience. The successful candidates will assist with discipline related field and office work for technical aspects of projects. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to geotechnical field work, technical report preparation and calculations, pre-construction conditions documentation, design plans and specifications. Requirements are listed below. Job Requirements:
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite applications; and
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts. Preference will be given to students who are currently in their Jr. or Sr. year or to students pursuing their MS degree. Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.Langan offers its interns and co-ops opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!