LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and is a certified Great Place To Work. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
We are currently seeking a Geotechnical Project Engineer for our Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, or Albany, NY offices.
- Develop proposals for subsurface investigations and geotechnical engineering services.
- Coordinate and assist with managing the scope of services provided by subcontract drilling firms.
- Perform technical analysis and provide parameters for design based on subsurface investigation results.
- Prepare geotechnical engineering reports.
- Perform geotechnical field inspections during the construction phase, as needed.
- Participate in meetings with design team, stakeholders and clients.
- Provide guidance and mentor junior engineers (where applicable).
- B.S. degree in civil engineering or related field.
- 10 or more years of progressive experience in the geotechnical engineering field.
- PE license required.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Possess a high capacity for self-motivation and be able to apply engineering knowledge to a variety of projects.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.Company Perks
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.