Senior Civil Engineer
SUMMARY/COMPANY INFOHaley & Aldrich is a 600+ person national engineering and environmental consulting firm with creative, technically strong staff who want to work in a collaborative environment to deliver exceptional value to our clients. We look for professionals with a passion for solving even the most complex client problems. This problem-solving ability and opportunity to be a change agent is a vital part of the culture, no matter what level or role a staff member holds. We are looking to add new talent to our growing team! We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to work in a technical support role with highly skilled professionals on diverse project teams in a dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing group and company and get involved in a variety of projects for a diverse range of clients. This is a full-time position located in our Rochester, NY office.DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIESThe successful candidate will:
- Prepare technically accurate documents as independently as possible, while adhering to project scopes and budgets.
- Supervise diverse project teams and provide meaningful technical guidance and mentoring to lower level staff.
- Be a self-motivated problem solver.
- Possess high attention to detail.
- Work with minimal direction to solve problems.
- 15+ years of relevant work experience including designing and implementing groundwater monitoring compliance programs, conducting hydrogeological investigations, and assisting in the design of groundwater remedies
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Hydrogeology or Geology
- Registered as a NY PE
- Industrial and environmental experience needed
- Excellent thinking, written and verbal communication skills
- PG Registration and project management experience is a plus
- Strong computer literacy skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Ability to travel
- Must comply with company and client Health & Safety protocols
- Must have permitting experience necessary for conducting these services and be familiar with statistical evaluation techniques
- Experience with investigation and remediation of environmental sites and regulatory programs like RCRA and Superfund is a plus
About Haley & AldrichHaley & Aldrich is a nation-wide community, richly connected by networks of extraordinary people who seek to make the world a better place. We believe in creating potential through our people. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can collaborate, fully engage, learn and put your expertise to work to handle important challenges, we want to talk with you! We offer excellent career growth, a highly competitive total compensation plan and a solid benefits package that includes; health, dental, vision; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability; 401K with match; generous vacation plan and paid time off; tuition reimbursement; long-term care and more. Interested candidates should apply online at http://www.haleyaldrich.com/join-us/open-positions.Haley & Aldrich is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status.