As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will play a key role in managing some of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in the West! Our Boise geotechnical team works on a variety of transportation, energy, development, and natural resources projects. Responsibilities include planning field programs, conducting technical briefings with field staff, and project management tasks including budgeting and client communications. You will also be responsible for performing engineering analyses and preparing technical reports, as well as conducting regular site visits, overseeing field explorations and construction observations. As a project manager, you will be responsible for mentoring and overseeing the work of junior staff. Qualifications:
- BS degree in Civil Engineering required; MS degree with a Geotechnical Engineering focus strongly preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience is required
- At least one year of project management experience
- PE license required
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Valid driver’s license required
GeoEngineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.