As a Staff Geotechnical Engineer, you will be responsible for several field aspects of our geotechnical services, including field exploration and observation of earthwork and foundation construction. You can expect to spend a significant portion of your time in the field on projects, both big and small, allowing you to develop a broad understanding of soil conditions and construction related geotechnical engineering issues. You’ll also be involved in report preparation and performing geotechnical analysis, such as slope stability, bearing capacity, settlement, deep foundation design, and seismic evaluation. This position may also provide support to our geotechnical teams in other locations as needed. Qualifications
- BS degree in Civil or Geological Engineering required; MS in Geotechnical or related field strongly preferred.
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification.
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and successfully work within a team.
- Proven problem solving, and professional-level verbal and written communication skills are a must!
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be willing to travel domestically as needed.
GeoEngineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.