Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients. Keller is looking for an experienced Software Developer based out of our Hanover, MD location.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code within a DevOps and CI/CD environment.
- Use work management application and/or additional tools to track assigned work, ensuring the team meets commitments.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization through code reviews and peer collaboration.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills and proven ability to work with diverse personality types
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Knowledge developing for Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Preferred experience with one or more Agile tools (VSTS, Jira, Version One) and agile frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, Lean etc.)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Demonstrate understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
Keller Foundations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer