KPFF San Francisco is seeking a Marketing Professional with 7+ years of experience in brand building and business development. Marketing is a critical function at KPFF San Francisco. Our ideal candidate is ambitious and entrepreneurial who can create, lead and deliver appropriate strategic marketing initiatives within our practice.
Responsibilities and opportunities include:
• People development including mentoring of marketing staff and engineers
• Work closely with Principals to evaluate and track project leads and opportunities
• With marketing team, direct the pursuit process from start to finish
• Fly the KPFF Flag - represent and support the firm and leadership at conferences and industry events
• Create and coordinate marketing content
• Provide quality assurance checks for marketing and pursuit materials
• Interview preparation and coaching
• Develop and direct external public relations, communications and social media campaigns
• Marketing research and implementation of short-term and strategic marketing plans
• Update and monitor the CRM database and its effectiveness
• Outreach to company-wide marketing community for pursuit intelligence and collaboration opportunities
• Establish and maintain marketing budget
• Internal marketing to build morale and keep team informed and engaged
• Recruitment marketing
• Support and develop client base through lead sharing and networking
KPFF has an award-winning, tremendously diverse portfolio including projects of all scales, in all kinds of materials. We partner with our clients utilizing the advantages of VDC with BIM tools as a way of visualizing, coordinating and tracking systems. Our office employs Lean Design and Construction tools and participates in a variety of project delivery methods in order to further integrate design and construction. We work in dynamic teams with open communication and strong mentorship from senior-level staff.
Our supportive and fun work environment allows for work/life integration. We offer comprehensive benefits, a competitive salary and pay you for every hour you work. Your professional development is led by forefront, and starts the day you walk in the door at KPFF. forefront organizes a career-long effort to help us all advance and grow together. We realize sustainable success by respecting and empowering personal potential. Local and National leaders create education tracks in technical development, project management, professional practice improvement, business development, and personal improvement. We also encourage your involvement in local and national professional organizations such as SMPS and CREW SF.
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. KPFF participates in the e-Verify program to determine the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. KPFF will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application and/or interview process.Min. Experience7 YearsMin. EducationBachelor's DegreeSpecialtyMarketing - Brand Building, Business DevelopmJob TypePermanent