Job No503344Work TypeFull TimeLocationBangladesh and Nepal: BangladeshCategoriesEnvironment and Sustainability: Environmental Impact Assessment and Planning
- Global engineering consultancy with great career opportunities
- Opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects both locally and internationally
- Friendly working environment across the business
SMEC has joined forces with Surbana Jurong to provide global engineering and consultancy expertise in urban, infrastructure and management advisory. Our new partnership has created a talent pool of 16,000 dedicated people working across a network of 120 offices in 40 countries.SMEC employs passionate and innovative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes and who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace.We are committed to developing our people. We encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, to push boundaries and to work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future.Consistently recognized for technical excellence and design innovation, SMEC continues to receive industry awards and accolades from around the world. Engineering News Record (ENR) currently ranks SMEC in the top 27 of the ‘2019 Top 225 International Design Firms’.The roleThis is an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Specialist to join a leading infrastructure consultancy and to contribute in the growth and development of a business.
- Ensure the implementation of Environment Plan (EMP) approved by the “The Engineer”.
- Manage and superintend the works of the staff working under him, day-to-day field working and take necessary steps to monitor the construction works to ensure implementation of EMP utilizing available experts.
- Assign specific tasks to the national senior, mid-level and junior Environmental Specialist for successful implementation of the EMP.
- Assist “The Engineer” for Environmental management for the successful construction of structures following GOB, ADB & EIB guidelines.
- Dealing with any other work assigned by “The Engineer” as per provision of TOR.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Graduation in Civil /Environmental Engineering or Masters in any discipline and preferable 15 years of working experience in Environment field.
How to applyAll applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and follow the prompts.To find out more about SMEC, please visit our careers page at www.smec.com/careers SMEC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is a source of strength for our people, our clients, our partners and our communities.All recruitment activities go through our Resourcing function and currently, this role doesn’t require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to SMEC employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.Advertised29 January 2020 12:00am - Bangladesh Standard TimeApplications Close29 February 2020 11:55pm - Bangladesh Standard TimeBack to searchApply nowRefer a friend