Our associates provide civil, structural, municipal, environmental, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, code enforcement, plan review, construction management, construction inspections and material testing, and grant writing services to a diverse client base.
We have a new opportunity for a Sr. Civil Engineer with land development and municipal engineering experience in our Capital Region office in Mechanicsburg, PA. In addition to leading various land development projects for clients in the public and private sectors, you might also support municipal clients.
The best candidate will be a Professional (Civil) Engineer with at least seven years’ experience in the design and management of land development and municipal projects. Experience in building and maintaining client relations, business development, delegation of responsibility, and the ability to mentor subordinates and junior engineers are some of the accomplishments we are looking for.
Isett offers a great potential for personal and professional growth. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, vacation/holiday/sick pay, supplemental insurances, and flexible working schedules in a professional, yet relaxed environment. Isett is an EOE. To learn more about Isett visit www.barryisett.com.
• B.S. Civil Engineering or related field
• Professional Engineer license
• Prior land development experience required
• Prior municipal engineering experience helpful
• Strong organizational, technical, and communication skills
• Prior project and client management experience
• Knowledge of AutoCAD (civil 3D, etc.)
• Valid driver's license - for travel to client sites/meetings
• Ability to attend evening meetings
• Ability to obtain clearances (for PA school projects)