SUMMARY & COMPANY INFO
Haley & Aldrich is a 600-person national engineering and environmental consulting firm with creative, technically strong staff who want to work in a collaborative environment to deliver exceptional value to our clients. We look for professionals with a passion for solving even the most complex client problems. This problem solving ability and opportunity to be a change agent is a vital part of our culture, no matter what level or role a staff member holds.
Haley & Aldrich is growing and we are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work with highly skilled professionals on diverse project teams in a dynamic environment primarily in the Rocky Mountain Region. This position will be in our Denver, Colorado office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will:
• Conduct routine inspection, synthesis, and analysis using approved procedures appropriate for their discipline
• Perform field investigations and construction monitoring, working directly with subcontractors and constructors
• Reduce, analyze, manage and report field, instrumentation, geological, and/or environmental data
• Conduct geotechnical analyses including foundation design and ground improvement
• Contribute to proposals and cost estimates
• Preparation of reports and other client deliverables
• Oversee the safe execution of all phases of projects to meet the client’s objectives as well as company goals for revenue generation and profitability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate should:
• Have at least 5 years of mining experience a plus
• Experience in designing and executing mine development, permitting, operations and closure projects and mining related environmental, hydrogeology and engineering projects.
• Possess project management capabilities and experience to effectively work with technical teams and projects.
• Ability to work and collaborate with employees at all levels and across all disciplines
• Ability to succeed in a team-oriented environment, interfacing with a variety of different groups, to accomplish project objectives.
• Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with shared resources.
• Must be an organized and detail oriented person passionate about the mining industry with high personal goals.
• BS degree in Engineering (MS a plus)
• P.E. or other registration
About Haley & Aldrich
Haley & Aldrich is a nation-wide community, richly connected by networks of extraordinary people who seek to make the world a better place. We believe in creating potential through our people. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can collaborate, fully engage, learn and put your expertise to work to handle important challenges, we want to talk with you! We offer excellent career growth, highly competitive total compensation and solid benefits package that include pay + bonus; health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, long-term care, potential to become a shareholder, etc. Interested candidates should apply online at http://www.haleyaldrich.com/join-us/open-positions.