Maser Consulting P.A. seeks a highly motivated individual to grow our Geotechnical business in our Tampa, FL office. Must be well-versed in the Central/Southern Florida market and regional geology, have a proven track record of managing successful projects, and ability/desire to develop repeat and new business (e.g. Seller/Doer).
The individual in this position will be responsible for managing Geotechnical services in this market, as well as growing the business. Primary responsibilities include business development & client management (internal & external), writing proposals, coordinating field studies, performing Geotechnical analyses and designs, writing reports, and developing a staff.
• 8+ years’ relevant experience.
• Licensed PE in FL.
• Experience performing geotechnical explorations, related analyses/designs, and construction observation for projects such as private development, public infrastructure, embankment stability, deep foundations, etc., preferably in/around Central/Southern FL.
• Experience preparing proposals, developing and tracking budgets, and delivering projects on time and on budget.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability/desire to grow and manage staff.
• Active participant in local business networking organizations, or interest in doing so.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Maser Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Maser Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).