Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1200+ person firm with practices in the following disciplines: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Property Loss Consulting, Construction Engineering, Protective Design, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on landmarks to exhibitions from the historic to the high performing while balancing multiple objectives which include form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. At our core, TALENT is the center of our business.
As a Structural Engineering Intern Thornton Tomasetti, you will have the opportunity to take part in the following:
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
• Undergraduate or graduate student with concentration in engineering or architecture.
• Excellent academic record.
• Comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
• Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required.
Thornton Tomasetti is proud to be an equal employment workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Thornton Tomasetti are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.