BE PART OF IT.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
WSP Opus is undergoing significant and exciting growth and require an inspirational leader for our Hamilton Geotechnics and Tunnels team. The role is based in Hamilton and will provide you with incredible growth via the opportunity to lead a talented and diverse team working on a range of projects across the Auckland, Waikato regions and beyond. Reporting to the Work Group Manager – Geotechnics and Tunnels, you will be responsible for contributing to the leadership of the work group, allocating and managing the flow of work to maximise utilisation, while maintaining technical excellence and adding value to WSP Opus and our clients.
This role will contribute to the success of the business through providing effective management of staff and clients and providing specialist geotechnical advice to projects.
• Key management role that will complement your technical and leadership abilities
• Work as part of a supportive and diverse team with an excellent team culture
• Provide positive mentoring and leadership to members of our team
• Work alongside some of New Zealand's most talented Engineers and Geologists with access to a global support network offering a unique learning experience
You will have:
• A relevant tertiary qualification in an area related to engineering geology and/or civil/geotechnical engineering
• Minimum of 8 years' professional experience predominantly in geotechnical engineering
• Natural leadership with experience in managing diverse teams and growing client relationships
• Brilliant communication and the capability to lead commercial delivery within a consultancy environment
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.