We are currently seeking experienced Site Civil Engineers to complement our fast growing Building Systems team. Working at ms consultants provides a unique working environment due to its highly diverse project portfolio and personnel. Projects types range from multi-unit retail to schools, municipal facilities, fairgrounds, industrial sites, and urban redevelopment.
The Building Systems business unit within ms consultants provides architecture, engineering, and planning consulting services to a spectrum of commercial clients, including financial, retail, restaurant, and grocery. ms focuses on client satisfaction by offering in-house multidisciplinary services, value-driven partnerships, total quality management, and flexible project delivery.
What You’ll Do:
- Design / draft engineering plans for retail, commercial, residential, and municipal developments
- Perform site grading, storm sewer design, and storm water management calculations
- Take project from due diligence through construction
- Coordinate execution of projects with other disciplines and office personnel
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years of professional work experience or significant internship experience required
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Pond Pack, and Hydraflow stronly preferred
- Experience with site development documents and permitting preferred
- BSCE from an ABET accredited college or university required
Why Choose ms consultants?
We are proud to be an award-winning engineering, architecture, planning and environmental consulting firm, annually ranking within ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms. Known since 1963 for providing quality design solutions, we offer comprehensive and innovative planning, management, design, and analysis for public and private clients. With nine (9) offices located in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, North Carolina, and West Virginia, our technical personnel meet clients’ national and local needs by providing expertise in various engineering, architecture, and planning specialties.
We partner with a variety of public and private clients and take pride in the many relationships we have formed by providing quality design solutions since 1963. We are dedicated to helping these clients achieve their goals through integrated, innovative solutions, and outstanding customer service.
Talented people… exceptional service… successful solutions
By investing in our people, clients, and communities, we will nurture our philosophy of teamwork, respect, a caring attitude, and excitement, creating opportunities for success.