• Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent with 2-5 years relevant industry experience, active work experience and participation in large, multi-disciplinary projects a plus
• Experience with Electrical design and modeling software is a must, experience with Bentley Software preferred; knowledge of 3D modeling and experience in substation design is a plus.
• Up-to-date Knowledge of current workflows and processes. Participation in relevant groups and forums preferred
• Proven presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate and position benefits, and competitive advantages of our software to audiences of different sizes and knowledge levels
• Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong people skills including managing client meetings and outcome critical discussions, and the ability to explain complex issues and solutions to customers of different levels of knowledge and seniority
• Outgoing and extrovert personality with strong team working and interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
• Able to adjust to changing work and project locations and situations
• Fluency in English, oral and written
• Able to travel min. 30% of the time, without restrictions
Day to Day Tasks: Supporting product and license sales with benefit oriented, feature specific demonstrations that promote Bentley solutions for Plant or Infrastructure in close collaboration with our sales and technical teams; articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, thus assisting in the sales cycle from start to close of an opportunity
• Provision of trainings and consultancy services as per project offerings, and assist with development of project and services offerings
• Participating in our User Advancement program by supporting our local users in making the most of their Bentley solutions, advising on workflows and processes, and implementing solutions and enhancing their overall portfolio and usage.
• Collaborating on local software requirements and standards development
• Assisting with the technical development of our regional partners and resellers technical, presenting workshops and seminars as required.
• Performing and participating in software product training activities both internally and externally
• Assisting in enhancing product quality working closely with product development groups based on user input.
• Maintain awareness of relevant industry trends, best practices and government regulations.
• Actively participate in relevant industry conferences and trade shows