Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to support our growing technical team in South East Asia as a Consultant. The role will be based in Singapore and his or her job duties will extend over the whole of the SEA region.
The parametric modelling expert will play an important role supporting our technical and sales utilizing our computational design capabilities to link industry specific solution packages. The consultant is also responsible for the delivery of trainings and support services internally and externally; he or she will contribute significantly to expand our business in the region, enabling further adoption and growth
• Relevant Engineering or IT degree or equivalent with 2-5 years relevant industry indepth experience with 3d BIM software plus proven experience in parametric modelling and scripting, experience with Bentley Software preferred
• Knowledge of applicable scripting or programming languages
• Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong people skills including managing client meetings and outcome critical discussions, with the ability to explain complex issues and solutions to audiences of different levels of knowledge and seniority
• Outgoing and extrovert personality with strong team working and interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
• Able to adjust to changing work and project locations and situations
• Fluency in English, oral and written
Day to Day Tasks: Supporting our technical team with model creations to enhance benefit oriented, feature specific demonstrations that promote Bentley solutions for Infrastructure
• Collaborating with our internal software developers to enhance our solution packages in terms of content and functionality, assisting in enhancing product quality working closely with product development groups based on user input.
• Collaborating on local software requirements and standards development
• Provision of trainings and consultancy services as per project offerings, and assist with development of project and services offerings
• Participating in our User Advancement program by maintaining close contact with local users and giving relevant feedback both on software and sales requirements
• Performing software product training activities both internally and externally
• Maintain awareness of relevant industry trends, best practices and government regulations.