NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
You will work on challenging assignments that include investigating, trouble-shooting, and solving a wide variety of power delivery related civil-structural engineering problems involving overhead lines and substations. In this job, you will:
- Prepare technical calculation reports and construction documents meeting client and NV5 requirements.
- Develop your career via peer-learning through sharing of knowledge with other experienced engineers and train and mentoring junior staff.
- Travel to client sites and other NV5 offices as needed.
- A BSCE, BSCET, or related engineering degree with a concentration in structural design from an ABET-accredited engineering program is required.
- Two (2) or more years’ progressive experience in the power delivery field designing substation structures is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE / EIT) examination is required
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefit package:
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.