NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
Civil Engineering & Construction Management Firm has an immediate opening for a detail oriented Marketing Coordinator.
- Performs a lead role in managing strategic proposals. This includes working with and coordinating pursuit efforts with project managers, principals and other staff to strategize for a winning proposal and/or presentation.
- Researches, gathers and edits proposal materials, including writing, verifying, and formatting proposal information. Ensures the various aspects of the proposals (Technical Scope, Staff Qualification and Experience, Biographical Data, etc.) and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Review and search project lead services for possible project pursuits
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related degree preferred
- 3+ years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function in a team setting and take direction from colleagues.
- Ability to collaborate with a range of professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, and self-manage against tight timelines and aggressive expectations
- Proficient in InDesign, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc., and have a working knowledge of databases and/or management systems.
- A/E/C experience.
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefits package:
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.