We are offering an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Structural Engineer in our Boston, MA office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to perform bridge related structural design calculations (beam design, reinforced concrete and steel structures design and analysis), sketches, computer modeling and similar technical work as required
· Ability to read and develop contract plans, special provisions, and engineer’s estimates
· Assist with field inspections and condition assessments of transportation structures and facilities
· B.S. or M.E. in Civil or Structural Engineering
· O to 3 years of relevant experience
· EI (preferred) or the ability to obtain FE certification
· Experience with analytical software such as SAP, CSI Bridge, Midas, etc.
· Experience with CAD software (AutoCAD) required; MicroStation a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly Motivated and responsible individual with strong work ethic