We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer/CADD Technician for our Transportation Group in New Hampshire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform 2D and 3D plan production of structural, highway and traffic plans using the latest version of either MicroStation or AutoCAD software
· Independently develop roadway designs in InRoads and Civil 3D
· Set up plan, profiles, elevation, cross sections, details, tables, etc.
· Convert engineers’ sketches to dimensionally accurate and annotated drawings
· Translate red line mark-ups onto existing drawings
· Develop fully detailed deliverables for DOT and other clients
· Create PDF documents directly from CADD and office software as well as from scanned documents
· Performs limited user support duties for local H&H office as necessary, including but not limited to use of CADD software functions and drafting standards
· Provide Designer and CADD Support to other New England Offices
· Minimum Associates Degree with additional training in architecture, computer science, or engineering
· 15 years of relevant experience to include the use of the latest versions of MicroStation and AutoCAD software including applying workspace standards
· Have basic knowledge of transportation projects including but not limited to roadway, bridge, & rail drawing production. Knowledge and understanding of utilities, drainage, plans, profiles and cross sections, and other transportation elements and terminology
· Experience working with NHDOT, MaineDOT, VTrans, and MassDOT projects
· Must possess strong mathematical knowledge and skills including algebra and trigonometry