Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
- Manage phases of the geotechnical explorations for major development/construction projects.
- Supervise and mentor staff engineers and technicians.
- Train staff in basic engineering procedures and techniques
- Prepare and present proposals, scopes of work and budgets for new projects
- Prepare and / or review technical reports
- Interpret laboratory test data for use in engineering analyses
- Supervise engineering analyses for foundation design, slope stability and seismic hazards
- Review grading and foundation plans for conformance with recommendations
- Develop and maintain an active client base
- Masters degree in Civil Engineering with geotechnical specialty
- 5+ years of experience in managing public works, commercial, residential land development and construction projects
- California Professional registration (RCE / GE) is required
- Strong organization and written/oral communication skills