You are a highly energetic self-starter with pioneering spirit and passion for academia. You will be part of Bentley Institute Content team, with responsibilities that are global in nature and support various aspects of Bentley Institute (Academic, Academy, Research, Partners, etc.) to ensure continuous learning by our academic and commercial users around the world.
- The prime role of Associate Press Manager is to develop technical and marketing contents (videos, portfolios, presentation, animations) for Bentley Institute.
- Write and edit required scripts and voiceover for videos.
- Collate and edit technical/marketing videos.
- Be creative with new ideas and projections for growth of Bentley YouTube channels.
- Maintain a schedule for streamlining constant production of contents.
- Research and analyze to come up with new ideas for contents as per the needs and new trends among students which is relevant in social media.
- Review and edit content from various sources, to ensure quality and alignment with goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience on Motion Graphics is mandatory.
- Exposure to Video & Audio Editing tools like Camtasia, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Audition.
- Must have editing experience in photos and videos and creative writing in educational/professional background.
- Portfolio of past works and certifications on editing courses.
- Clarity in English with exceptional verbal and written communications skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Creative minded – Exposed to working with editing software applications and their set up - necessary and very desirable.
- Excellent time management skills
- Research, analytic and aware of social trends and media.
- Prepared to be a dedicated, focused, responsible member of a small team within the relevant Bentley office
- MS Office software applications.