Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
- Develop important and effective relationships within the account including Key Executives, by translating customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Build, maintain and grow opportunity pipeline within account(s), effectively managing the Bentley sales process and successfully utilizing other Bentley tools and methodologies effectively
- Develop, communicate and execute on the Bentley sales strategy and work to drive change within our accounts
- Create effective proposals that link our solution to the customer business and effectively negotiate customer agreements
- Build solid Account Business plans and ensure execution upon the plan by all parties, including aligning and influencing all relevant parties within the account(s) and Bentley organization
- Strong presentation skills, able to construct and deliver internal/external presentations in an effective and professional manner
- Consistently challenge status quo in pursuit of best in class performance
- Provide clear and concise communication of activities and accurately forecast business
- Meet all goals set for accounts you are responsible for
What You Bring To The Team:
- An understanding of the oil and gas market and referenceable experience and knowledge of operating at an executive level within sector
- An exceptional track record of quarterly and annual over quota performances.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to repeatable success.
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of personal drive and full engagement. Have an exceptional proven track record with regard to personal learning and development enabling you to excel in your role.
- New business and growth attitude, always looking to improve in all aspects of day to day activities.
- Actively embraces a feedback culture and has a proven track record of providing and receiving effective feedback. Inspires others to fully embrace the power and value of effective feedback.
- Takes a leading role with regard to demonstrating effective collaboration with colleagues and building effective internal colleague networks, to support sales success.
- Ability to build a wide network and communicate at all levels effectively in a compelling manner
- Some knowledge of the Infrastructure market, our accounts, competitors and market trends would be advantageous.