Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? We seek talented individuals who are looking to launch their sales caeer through participating in our student intern program within our Sales Development Team.
We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change and contribute to the social good.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn about sales in the technology industry and develop your business acumen as well as work alongside industry leaders and align directly with an Account Management team. This role serves as a launching point for Sales at Bentley Systems. After successfully completing your internship, you may be eligible to continue into a fulltime role after graduation. You will receive formal training in Bentley products, selling skills, leadership skills, and improve your business acumen.
In this role, you will assist the Account Managers by strategically developing and identifying accounts that have the potential for new revenue opportunities as well as those where we can drive adoption of software usage of our solutions.
Responsibilities include researching prospective clients, adding valuable data to new and existing accounts as well as acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites to assist the Sales Team and for using our CRM system to track client journeys.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
• Complete campaign initiatives in alignment with Account Managers
• Proficiency in Sales Development Representative competencies, including selling skills, the Bentley’s Sales Process, CRM Platform, and Bentley’s commercial programs
• Execute on assigned training activities
• Display strong understanding of Bentley values, business acumen, and professionalism
What You Bring To The Team:
• Team player with excellent oral and written communication
• Comfort with high-activity phone and e-mail prospecting including a substantial amount of cold calling
• Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
• Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated as well as work on a team and across functional areas of an organization
• Superior attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational and planning skills
• Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
• Long term interest in a sales, marketing, or operational role
• Desire to begin a career in Sales or Marketing with a technology company
Duration of the Internship:
- 6 months