Martinez Moore Engineers, LLC is a Texas-based multi-discipline engineering firm with offices in Austin, Houston, and Dallas, and is certified by the State of Texas as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB). We are an affiliate firm of Martinez Engineering, LLC and Walter P. Moore and Associates, Inc. Through our partnership with Walter P Moore, we bring together an unparalleled team of experienced engineers in structural and civil engineering. We engineer cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking solutions, which help support and shape our communities.
We are currently looking for an Engineer in our Downtown Houston office. This individual will be responsible for:
- Performing structural computations in the design and analysis of concrete, steel or other miscellaneous structures
- Creating analysis models and interpreting results for 2D and 3D structural frames
- Assisting with construction administrative tasks, including site visits and shop drawing review
- Understanding load paths for gravity and lateral loads and calculating applicable loads based on appropriate building codes
- Assisting with design drawings, quantities, cost estimates, specifications, reports and other project deliverables while working with the structures team
- Preparing technical studies and reports
In this position, the individual will be required to work closely with a team of Structural Engineers and/or Project Managers. A willingness to work in a team environment, following the standards we have in place is a must. A “can-do”, client-focused attitude is crucial.
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering
- 4-8 years of experience
- P.E. in Texas Required
- Experience with Revit, Rhino or Grasshopper is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
Martinez Moore Engineers, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides all of its employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package.