Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing corporate documents for the various Bentley subsidiaries in Asia.
- Managing and providing assistance in secretarial and regulatory compliance matters
- Providing active legal support to Finance, Credit & Collections, Operations, HR and other core corporate function groups;
- Closely working with the marketing team and handling the transactions in relation to marketing in the Region ;
- Advising and providing support on channel partner programs, professional services agreements, academic programs and other commercial documents;
- Handling Contract Management which includes structuring transactions, drafting, negotiating, finalizing software license agreements, maintenance and support agreements, professional service agreements, subcontractor agreements, consultancy agreements, teaming agreements and software development agreemen.
- Handling transactions for solution-selling transactions (which includes responses and deviations to tender documents, issued by the private entities, public sector undertakings and government departments), prepating deviations to the contractual terms and conditoins and helpng in negotiating and closing such transactions
- Coordination in execution of the documents within Bentley.
- Experience in U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Bentley’s Code of Conduct
Skills & experience:
- Total experience should be in the range of 3-5 years
- A desire to work in an in-house capacity and a willingness to take on responsibility .
- Law graduate with good academic credentials and with experiance in in-house counsel role
- Expericence of working in reputed law firm and in handling government tender ang Goverment and PSU Tenders would be of added advantage .
- Good command over spoken and written English language
- Good negotiation skills and skills for detailed legal research
- Basic skills to use MS Office