Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
- Technically support sales team with benefit oriented, feature specific demonstrations that promote Bentley solutions for rail design, road design, site design and linear referencing.
- Assist in composing technical proposals, pilots, Proof of Concepts.
- Assist in closing the sales opportunities.
- Performs software product training activities, project assessments, reviews and audits.
- Responsible for the reseller technical development within the region, presenting workshops and seminars as required.
- Works with product development groups to continually improve the quality of the product based on user input.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferred Civil Engineering degree or equivalent is required.
- 3-4 years’s industry experience within the road, rail and site industry and linear referencing system.
- Willing to travel extensively across the country & region is a MUST.
- Experience with engineering and Bentley software programs: Microstation, MXROAD, InRoads, Power Rail Track, PowerCvil
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and effectively demonstrate the Bentley Software suite of software product line.