Are you a highly-accomplished B2B software marketing professional ready to advance your career, make a real impact, and be rewarded accordingly? Then we have a spot for you in a top-performing business unit within a consistently growing company!
As a key member of the Project Delivery Team, you will have the primary responsibility of driving $ to pipeline and enabling sales to achieve new business growth targets. You will leverage your excellent storytelling and ability to translate complex technical details to create clear, compelling, and memorable stories of customer value. You will work across the organization to develop an effective go-to-market strategy, craft product and campaign positioning documents, create and deliver presentations, sales training and develop integrated campaigns design to increase pipeline. You will be creating and executing consistent messaging, content, and programs promoting Bentley's rapidly growing SaaS offerings for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) market.
You will thrive in a dynamic team environment, developing positive relationships with many other roles in the Marketing and Pre-sales teams, as well as Sales, Services, Product Development, while also getting time to shine with Executive Management teams.
If you are an ambitious individual with exceptional leadership, communication, sales savvy along with a proven marketing track record in the AEC domain – we would love to hear from you!
Location: Exton, PA (Company Headquarters), Anaheim or Walnut Creek - OR remote virtual office
Job ID: 23821
- Storytelling with demonstrated ability to generate compelling stories and possess the innate ability to make the complex simple
- Work closely with the Project Delivery team, as well as across the organization to develop clear and compelling value propositions that address customer needs and describe how our products will drive significantly better outcomes for our customers than our competition.
- Create content and sales enablement tools that align to the buyer’s journey, including the first version of product datasheets, presentations, playbooks, white papers, demos, qualifying questions, blogs, webcasts, Web content and other needle-moving sales enablement tools to enable sales and customer success to more easily and more quickly promote and drive adoption of our product portfolio
- Go-to-market – develop best-in-class marketing strategy and launch plans; help generate product naming, digital campaigns, messaging, content and thought leadership in support of new releases and ongoing business
- Product storyboards – help to gather and provide input from product line game plans; coordinate cross-functionally to align messaging and release updates including key capabilities
- Brand – ensure all aspects of business are on brand, consistent, focused on customer outcomes, and employ best marketing practices
- Benchmarking – against internal growth goals and trend lines; and maintain competitive fact base; including competitor successes, product offerings, positioning, price structure, how to sell against, etc.
- Project management – work with industry marketers, sales, customer success teams, and product managers to ensure initiatives and new releases are launched effectively and on-time
- Launch new product or solution offerings, providing the market-ready content for effective campaign execution
- Define and prioritize target audiences and segmentation within each addressable market across a varied marketing mix
- Gather and analyze market data (users, prospects, competitors) as input into marketing and product planning
- Partner with the pre-sales, product management and sales team in the definition of product strategies, the specification of new product offerings and ensuring all product information is kept up-to-date
- Manage budgets, deliverables, and relationships in the execution of the global go-to-market plan and strategy across a broad marketing mix
- 5+ years of enterprise software Marketing Experience a must
- Related degree in Marketing, Technical Writing, or Engineering field or 5+ years working in a position that requires AEC marketing domain knowledge. MBA degree a plus.
- Strong English writing and communications skills required
- Strong English presentation preparation skills required
- Strong B2B experience and skills
- Must be computer savvy, with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure in a team environment