The SELECT Subscriptions Organisation is a key component to Bentley's overall sales strategy. Our mission is to deliver exceptional financial results, measured in high subscription retention rates, by providing outstanding sales and service activities to our Bentley resellers and user base. We accomplish this task through flawless execution, operational innovation, and by enabling a culture of success where people develop and flourish.
Bring your successful track record in recurring revenue generation and operations experience to Bentley in this key contributor role as a Subscription Representative for the Japanese market within our Asia SELECT Subscription Renewals Team, based in Tokyo, Japan
- Maximise the Bentley revenue within your market while ensuring ongoing account retention, by managing a designated portfolio of accounts to ensure annual contract renewals.
- Ability to interpret license utilization/consumption data to successfully drive Term Licenses to payment. Illustrate the value proposition to the User of perpetual license purchases over Term Licensing based on the usage trends of the account.
- Sell the value of the Bentley SELECT Subscription program. Communicate the value of Bentley SELECT Subscription to Bentley users. Ensure that clear and consistent information on program details is being relayed to Bentley users.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets related to recurring revenue, account retention, Term Licenses and product expansion for your market.
- Maintain an appropriate level of Product/Solution knowledge for all product verticals and server applications.
- Promote and deliver subscription program services to Bentley Users with a focus on User retention.
- Investigate and resolve subscription-related queries through Bentley Systems International via telephone, email, or other means.
- Facilitate effective communication between multiple departments to complete subscription-related requests.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to existing account base.
- Pro-actively contact high priority users from existing subscriber base.
- Identify and distribute product sales leads to Bentley Sales colleagues
- Assist with order fulfillment and software licensing for our users
- Update/maintain user and contract information in the Customer Relation Management system.
- Perform other operational or administrative activities as required.
- 2 years+ experience in Customer Operations / Sales management / Software Licensing in the IT Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent career experience desirable.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals in Software Renewals Subscriptions and/or Operations Management capacity.
- A results-focused professional, self-motivated and with clear goals, who can use these individual traits to adopt a team approach to best-in-class user service.
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication.
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to consult with subscribers on solution building in a user-focused manner to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Possess a strong sales operations / sales process discipline and knowledge of SAP (CRM and/or ERP).
- Business experience in Software-as-a-Service a plus.
- Working time flexibility
Fluency in English and Japanese both written and spoken.