Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
- Contacting current SELECT subscribers to secure renewal of software maintenance program (Bentley SELECT).
- Positioning the SELECT program’s features and benefits for the user with the goal maintaining the SELECT program.
- Communicating current SELECT program offerings.
- Discussing loss mitigation strategies with internal and external customers as to reduce the potential for loss of Bentley SELECT including Portfolio Balance, Inactive, License Surrender and/or Cancellation.
- Processing any/all applicable paperwork required when loss mitigation is confirmed.
- Providing notice to Sales/Management of loss mitigation and value for sale impact.
- Responding to user (includes internal and external Bentley users) inquiries/requests.
- Processing Service Request(s) and Dispute Cases as assigned.
- Being knowledgeable in the use of SAP CRM database, SAP Interaction Center, ReportTool
- Preferred experience in SAP/CRM and understanding of Contract processes. Government knowledge/experience, not required.
- Bachelor's degree recommended (in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Excellent people and communications skills
- Team player
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work through long renewal cycles.
- Organizational skills, time management skills and ability to work independently are a must
- Self-starter who is driven to achieve more
- Able to easily and clearly explain processes to users
- Able to process Disputes/Service Requests and Renewal Calls in a timely manner and with few mistakes
- Open to constructive criticism, learns from mistakes
- Able to learn new skills quickly and adopt changes