PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a Construction Service Project Engineer to join our Business and Construction team in Farmington Hills, MI
Ranked #14 on the 2018 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
· Field Technician Report Review
· Field Inspections
· Project Billing
· Field Technician Training and Mentorship
· Lab Manager Training and Mentorship
· Preparing Condition Assessment Reports
Requirements – we are seeking one or more of the following certifications:
· BS/MS Degree in Civil Engineering
· 3-5 years of construction materials testing and inspection experience
· ICC, DOT, NICET and/or ACI Certifications are desired, but not required
· Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential, both written and verbal
· Provide proof of Clean Driving record
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.