You will be part of a global organization (Bentley Academic Services) with very aggressive “start-up like environment” working towards phenomenal growth of academic relations measured in terms of “connected” students, educators and institutions. The team is tasked with delighting students with Bentley offerings towards advancing the world’s infrastructure so they become our users for life as they graduate and work with architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators.
You are a highly energetic self-starter with pioneering spirit and passion for academia who would be excited to get up every morning thinking about making Bentley a household name in the academic world. You will be part of the Academic Program Management team. This team’s responsibilities are global in nature working closely with Academic team across various regions assuring continuous engagement with students and educators across the world.
- Conducting secondary research online across different industries on a global scale Flexible. in working during any time-zone.
- Delivering quality output and meeting regular deadlines.
- Revenue Targets will be a part of this profile.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) in German & English is a must.
- Proficient computer literacy skills and good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to calmly and methodically handle high volumes of work within tight deadlines.
- Communicating with clients, determining their specific needs and write content in adherence with client goals.
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work as per the German Time Zone.
- Proficient with SAP is an advantage
- Expert in MS office application
- Extrovert looking for more opportunities