As Assistant Treasurer you will be reporting to the International Treasury Manager and be part of a team in charge of Bentley’s global treasury operations covering a territory with 40 countries. Your focus will be the daily cash management, the management of Bentley’s international guaranties and LOCs, investment of cash surplus, as well as the management and execution of associated compliance processes including KYC activities. You will also be involved in special projects such as acquisition financing, management of FX exposure, treasury reporting, and other projects. You will interact daily with various other departments within the organization.
- Setting up and maintaining a global cash forecast on an entity by entity level. This will require developing a strong understanding of the Company’s operational performance including intercompany transactions and partnering across functions.
- Managing intercompany positions and ensuring that all entities are sufficiently funded to meet their payment obligations.
- Execute Foreign Exchange deals.
- Function as key contact person with Bentley’s banks relative to cash management, reporting and other treasury related activities.
- Responsible for opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts, globally.
- Responsible for and dealing with KYC and other compliance requests from banks.
- Manage the companies cash investments and proactively investigate and present new investment opportunities.
- Issuing and administration of bank guarantees.
- Prepare manual and automatic payments, verify the transaction information and obtaining authorization of payments. This is mainly a back-up role for the junior treasury assistant.
- Assist with the enhancement of treasury related policies and procedures and enforcing them.
- Assist with the expansion of our e-commerce payment options for which you will be the direct contact with our payment providers.
- Preparation of various (ad-hoc) management reports.
- Assist with various SOX projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Treasury and/or Accounting
- 3+ Years of relevant working experience within Treasury
- Strong business mindset, capable of understanding and managing risk
- Ability to set priorities, work with deadlines and be flexible
- Detailed, yet able to step back and understand the big picture
- Highest moral standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Experience with SAP is preferred