As a key member of the Structural Analysis Marketing team the primary responsibility for this role is driving $ to pipeline and enabling sales to achieve new business growth targets. You will be an excellent story teller with the ability to translate complex technical details into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of customer value. You will work across the organization to develop an effective go-to-market strategy, craft product and campaign positioning documents, create and deliver presentations, sales training and develop integrated campaigns design to increase pipeline. You will be creating and executing consistent messaging, content, and programs promoting software and online services for Bentley's Structural Analysis offerings. As a pivotal member of the Structural Analysis Marketing team, you will work closely with the Team Lead to develop positive relationships with many other roles in the Marketing and Pre-sales teams, as well as Sales, Services, Product Development and Executive Management teams.
If you are an individual with exceptional communication, sales savvy along with a proven marketing track record in the CAD, CAE domain we would love to hear from you!
- Story telling with demonstrated ability to generate compelling stories and possess the innate ability to make the complex simple
- You are the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, and you transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Work closely with the Product Management team, as well as across the organization to develop clear and compelling value propositions that address customer needs and describe how our products will drive significantly better outcomes for our customers than our competition.
- Create content and sales enablement tools that align to the buyer’s journey, including the first version of product datasheets, presentations, playbooks, white papers, demos, qualifying questions, blogs, webcasts, Web content and other needle-moving sales enablement tools to enable sales and customer success to more easily and more quickly promote and drive adoption of our product portfolio
- Go-to-market – develop with the Team lead the best-in-class marketing strategy and launch plans; help generate product naming, campaigns, messaging, content and thought leadership in support of new releases and ongoing business
- Product storyboards – help to gather and provide input from product line game plans; coordinate cross-functionally to align messaging and release updates including key capabilities
- Brand – ensure all aspects of business are on brand, consistent, focused on customer outcomes, and employ best marketing practices
- Benchmarking – against internal growth goals and trend lines; and maintain competitive fact base; including competitor successes, product offerings, positioning, price structure, how to sell against, etc.
- Project management – work with industry marketers, sales, customer success teams, and product managers to ensure initiatives and new releases are launched effectively and on-time
- Launch new product or solution offerings, providing the market-ready content for effective campaign execution
- Define and prioritize target audiences and segmentation within each addressable market across a varied marketing mix
- Gather and analyze market data (users, prospects, competitors) as input into marketing and product planning
- Partner with the pre-sales, product management and sales team in the definition of product strategies, the specification of new product offerings and ensuring all product information is kept up-to-date
- Manage deliverables and relationships in the execution of the global go-to-market plan and strategy across a broad marketing mix
- 5+ years of software Marketing Experience a must
- Related degree in Marketing or Technical Writing,
- Engineering field or 5+ years working in a position that requires AEC marketing domain knowledge, MBA an asset.
- Strong English writing and communications skills required
- Strong English presentation preparation skills required
- Strong B-to-B experience and skills
- Must be computer savvy, have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure in a team environment