We are currently seeking a Senior Inspector/Resident Engineer for a variety of utility (water and sewer) projects in the Hudson Valley.
• Observe and document daily construction activities
• Prepare daily inspection reports and weekly progress reports
• Measure quantities of materials used and work performed
• Assist in preparation of monthly payment requests
• Review claims for extra work and change order costs
• Assist in coordination of utilities
• Interpret contract plans and specifications
• Assist in coordination between the owner, contractor(s) and govt. agencies
The ideal candidates will have basic computer skills and construction inspection experience for a variety of civil engineering projects, including private and public sector utility infrastructure, site work, and transportation infrastructure projects. Recent Public Works employees are encouraged to apply.
Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.