Bentley Systems currently has an opportunity for a consultant to join our team responsible for the South Asia region. This position reports to the Services Manager in Pune, India.
- Will be responsible for implementing and supporting, Asset Lifecycle Information Management (ALIM) in Bentley Projects.
- Involve in design and implementation of enterprise grade project using agile methodology.
- Ensure product installation and server configuration meet project and customer requirements and document system configurations
- Assess and validate migration scripts for customer data into product platform
- Development of
- Customization using programming scripts
- Development of custom dashboards using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), PowerBI reporting technologies
- Development of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages
- Work closely with customers to assist in resolving product and configuration issues
- Ensure prompt response to customers and resolution of technical issues
- Clearly and concisely communicate status updates and issue resolution to customers
- Document product bugs and enhancement requests
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of products
- Provide customer training
- Other tasks considered a plus:
- Server installations
- Design, develop, and test custom deliverables, such as migration scripts, integrations, plugins, etc.
EXPERIENCE needed for the role:
This position involves a combination of some selling experience, strong communication and programming skills, negotiation skills, writing skills and demonstrated initiative.
This person can handle pressure situations, especially when dealing with complex client requirements. This person can work on major sales opportunities and projects with little supervision required, while coordinating and directing other colleagues when necessary.
An understanding of the business risks is important to the point of developing solutions that involve Bentley’s AssetWise products. Effective communication skills are necessary in order to perform the needed job functions. Preparing and executing presentations to high level user management while duly representing the Bentley position is a requirement of this position.
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in software installation, upgrading, integration and client/server operations
- Working knowledge of
- Administration of Windows Server, IIS, and firewalls
- SQL Server, T-SQL, XML, XSLT, C#, .NET, and API level of 3rd party application
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Technical writing experience (developer and user documentation)
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze business processes and establish best approach using new tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to document technical issues and solutions
- Ability to quickly learn new products
- Train technical and end users on new products and processes
- Works well independently and effectively collaborate with and contribute to cross-functional teams
- Must be willing to travel regionally
- Bachelor degree