Jacobs Engineering Inc. is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services.
We are led by core values : people are our greatest asset, we are a relationship based company and growth is imperative.
Our culture of care together with our core values form a solid foundation upon which our business is built.
Jacobs currently employs 50.000 people in 230 offices across 30 countries.
For our Process department in Antwerpen/Gent we are looking for a Process Engineer who will have the following responsibilities :
- Participates in the design of a process unit
- Develops rocess flow diagrams, heat and material balances to define project scope
- Prepares specifications and operating parameters for process, piping and instrumentation equipment
- Calculates and organizes data for P&ID's
- Assists with development of process control narratives and cause & effect diagrams
- Performs hydraulic calculations for fluid and vapor circuits
- Prepares sizing calculations for pressure relieving devices
- Participates in HSE in Design activities
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
As a process engineer you will fulfill a crucial role in projects in the (petro)chemical & pharmaceutical industry, and
you will act as an interface with the other engineering disciplines.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Proficient in Dutch and English