The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
• The Construction Manager is responsible for project and construction management of construction projects ranging in value from hundreds of dollars to multi-million dollar build outs.
• The Construction Manager oversees projects including duties to provide technical oversight, perform project design and specification reviews, produce
weekly progress reports, perform construction inspections, coordinate security escorts, review Contractor submittals, escort Contractors, review shop drawings, and monitor the project schedule and budget.
• The Construction Manager also assists the Contracting Officer in negotiating/processing change orders, reviewing invoices, monitoring the project
budget, maintaining project records and otherwise serve as the focal point for noncontractual dialogue with Contractors to answer questions and facilitate contract administration.
• The Construction Manager will coordinate installations/inspections, host prebid meetings and pre-construction meetings, and will ensure Contractors are
compliant with state and federal safety and environmental regulations.
• The Construction Manager shall have first-hand knowledge of construction disciplines such as electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, painting, masonry,
pavements, hazardous material abatement, environmental control practices, resource sustainability, locks and alarms, IT systems/signal conveyance, fire protection, monitoring systems, etc.
• TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance