The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
• The Project Manager is responsible for project management of facilities initiatives ranging in scope and size with values from hundreds of dollars to multimillion dollar build-outs with overall responsibility to manage the projects' scope, schedule, and budget.
• The Project Manager's duties include providing technical oversight, requirements review, performing selection boards, performing project
documentation reviews, conducting and/or attending project meetings, producing weekly progress reports, performing construction surveillance, coordinating security escorts, reviewing Contractor submittals, writing Statements of Work and other project documentation, planning facilities related outages, assisting the Contracting Officer in negotiating/ processing change orders, maintaining the MAXIMO database, reviewing and approving invoices, monitoring the project budget, maintaining project records, schedule moves, plan customer office renovations, establish communications with all stakeholders, manage building fitout, and otherwise serving as the focal point for non-contractual dialogue with Contractors to answer questions and facilitate contract administration.
• The Project Manager will host pre-bid meetings and pre-construction meetings, and establish guidelines to vendors regarding requirements, and will ensure
Contractors are compliant with state and federal safety and environmental regulations.
• The Project Manager will perform or lead action teams, evaluate facility and infrastructure conditions, identify requirements, and perform research needed in the execution of mission responsibilities.
• TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance