Jacobs Engineering Inc. is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services.
We are led by core values : people are our greatest asset, we are a relationship based company and growth is imperative.
Our culture of care together with our core values form a solid foundation upon which our business is built.
Jacobs currently employs 54.000 people across 30 countries.
For our Project Department in Antwerpen we are looking for a Project Manager who will have the following responsibilities :
As Project Manager you have the overall responsibility for a project in all aspects including the overall quality, schedule, cost, HSE and human relations amongst the team members;
Your role covers
• Overall management of projects from the feasibility study to EPCm phase, including the contractual interfaces between Jacobs and the Client.
• Leading multi-disciplinary teams
• Ensuring quality deliverables within scope
• Ensuring project financial performance
• Risk and change management
• Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
• Supporting business development initiatives
You report to the Manager of Projects.
As a project manager you fulfill a crucial role in projects in the (petro)chemical & pharmaceutical industry, and
you will act as an interface with the other engineering disciplines.
• Safety is your first priority
• Master or Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline
• Strong team player
• 8+ years of experience as an Project Manager in the process industry (Chemicals, Oil & Gas or Pharmaceuticals)
• Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch