The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications for Bentley’s Construction product line. The job offers excellent benefits and great opportunity to learn cutting-edge technologies.
• Must have worked as Developer for web applications and possess strong knowledge of Software Development Framework
• Must have worked as client-side UI Developer/Designer of a web application
• Must be able to design intuitive and user-friendly site functionality, user interfaces, and navigation
• Must have worked with Microsoft development tools like Developer Studio, Unit Test Framework etc.
• Solid understanding of Responsive Design, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and advanced programming concepts
• Strong knowledge of Operating systems, Debug, Builds and Bug Tracking
• Nice to have worked with Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
• Should be able to discuss requirements and analyze problems
• Should possess a desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
• Should be able to collaborate in an open, multi-disciplinary and globally dispersed team environment
• Should be able to independently investigate and come up with suggestions/ideas/workflows for complex problems
• Should be able to prepare technical documentation of various modules in products
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required
• Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches and automation
• Working with a team in an agile software development process
• Must have a good understanding of relational databases. (SQL Server, Oracle)
• Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
• 8+ years strong ASP.Net web frameworks or React coding experience
• Education: BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY)
• Technical background: Significant project demonstrating experience developing Windows products using ASP.Net, C#, experience in C++ a bonus. Must be able to clearly exhibit Object Oriented development skills.
• Excellent Problem solving and analytical skills
• Communication and teamwork: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity. Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
• Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines
• Ability to analyze internal business processes and establish the best approach using practical and pragmatic actions
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to lead others
• Works well independently and effectively collaborate with and contribute to cross-functional teams
• Able to work under moderate supervision
• Should be able to work in a team and mentor others