Are you ready to take a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! Come on and be a part of improving the lives of those who love to make trains, planes, and automobiles Go! The Account Manager drives enterprise-wide solution sales within AEC firms, familiar with or new to Bentley’s line of offerings. Want to learn how? Apply today!
Location: Preference is to fill this role in the Western US
• Prospect into specified growth/partner accounts currently with Bentley portfolio, as well as identify and prospect into net-new accounts to Bentley
• Develop, adhere to, and modify effective growth/partner account plans for specified accounts.
• Develop and manage sales pipeline/opportunities and accurately forecast business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
• Develop relationships at various levels – C-Level, VP’s, Directors - with growth/partner accounts through use of direct sales techniques
• Business Reviews and/or strategic initiatives to grow the account with key solutions.
• Prospect for and closing software, subscriptions and services sales to engineers, architects, and constructors.
• Negotiate and implement sales or service agreements and proposals.
• Follow-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars, and collaborative sourcing efforts.
• Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (C4S) as a daily sales tool and reporting system.
• Schedule and effectively engage technical colleagues to undertake solution proof and technical briefing needs to drive the close of a sale to meet revenue and quota goals.
• Host and co-present web presentations and demonstrations with Bentley Product Managers, Application Engineers, and/or Technical Leads/SME’s.
• Periodically attend national and regional tradeshows/conferences.
• Maintain a high knowledge level of the company's solutions and services.
• Work daily with designated Bentley Account Manager to ensure accounts in a territory are being addressed for any needs and issues that arise.
A high performing team member will:
• Achieve and exceed annual sales quota target
• Achieve company, team, and personal/professional development goals
• Demonstrate highly consistent engagement, curiosity, and a strong desire to learn and grow
• Persistent and effective business development and prospecting efforts utilizing corporate campaign programs and self-generated campaigns
• Understand and demonstrate good use of the Bentley Sales methodologies
• Appreciate the value of our strong winning team through a culture of proactive feedback
• Demonstrate effective collaboration with colleagues and build effective internal colleague networks
• Demonstrate sales proficiency and is kknowledgeable on assigned Project Delivery solutions and Commercial Programs
• Utilize Social Selling Skills; such as LinkedIn, Twitter, industry community forums, etc.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in direct account sales or solution sales.
• Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives on sales strategies and coordinating sales activities
• Excellent people management and communication skills
• Seeking experience with infrastructure industry knowledge as related to best practices to drive new market sales
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience
• Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor.
• Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.