Primavera P6 Scheduler (Transportation)
- Construction, Transportation
- San Antonio
Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Globally, Atkins is the largest UK-based engineering and design consultancy and one of the world's largest design firms with nearly 18,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our San Antonio, TX Project Controls Group as a Primavera P6 Scheduler (Transportation).
Provide project scheduling support to Project Managers to help meet contract schedules and budgets and/or assist in the research and review of data for construction claims analyses.
- Prepares construction cost estimates for design projects by analyzing quantity take off's, pricing, and contract specifications.
- Develops estimates, change orders and reports for management's cost/scheduling projections.
- Prepares daily/weekly project schedules for various department managers.
- Prepares construction critical path schedules using contractor experience production rates to determine accurate duration of activities.
- Updates project estimates as needed.
- Plots schedule drawings using plotter and/or P.C.
- Prepares miscellaneous reports and correspondence to support project managers in the development of contract change orders, manpower allocation plans, etc.
- May research, compile and review data for construction claims analyses.
- May perform such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline plus three years' relevant experience, or two years' experience since Master's degree. Candidate will support multiple transportation projects. Transportation background and Primavera P6 experience is required.
Ability to use computer, printer, plotter to prepare accurate reports and supporting documentation. Familiarity with applicable software.