All times are in Eastern European Summer Time.
More information about this job:
T.Y. Lin International is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our Las Vegas office. The Civil Engineer will work with the Civil design team and assist Project Engineer/Project Manager with plan design and production.
- Design and produce project documents
- Perform calculations and analysis
- Prepare cost estimates and analyze material costs
- Develop project standards and specifications
- Prepare preliminary and final designs from field notes and data files
- Adjust and correlate data,
- Research code issues and document findings
- Create plans and drawings using AutoCAD Civil3D
- Research and report on findings for design code issues
- Review shop drawing submittals
- Organize and maintain project files
- Additional duties as assigned
Requires a Bachelor’s of Science in Civil Engineering. Engineer-In-Training (EIT or EI) certificate required. PE license preferred or ability to obtain within 12 months. Must have a minimum of 5 years related experience working on civil projects. Experience in Southern Nevada a plus. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D experience required.