Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
Maser Consulting currently has an opening in our Pittsburgh, PA office for a Project Manager in our Construction Inspection and Administration Division.
- Managing multi-disciplined projects for PENNDOT and other public agencies.
- Provide Project Management for all Construction Inspection projects.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Achieve or exceed the financial goals for the project.
- Organize cross-functional activities, and coordinate project activities for the completion of the project (i.e., project deliverables, schedule and budget).
- Management and oversight of plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports and preparing final bid packages for state highway and interchange improvement projects.
- Providing guidance for inspection staff, review, recommend and process change orders, partial payments and closeout of projects.
- Review shop drawings for horizontal & vertical alignments, drainage plans, construction staging/traffic control plans, signing & pavement markings plans, utility coordination, sub-consultant coordination, and preparation of right-of-way plans for various type of projects and clients.
- Establishing working relationships and interfacing with client technical staff and project managers.
- Participating in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and schedule performance.
- Preparing technical and cost proposals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
- PENNDOT experience is required.
- Formal training in project management is preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Good understanding of project contract’s terms and conditions is expected.
- 10 or more years of engineering experience with broad knowledge and experience in transportation and strong technical skills in highway design.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.