|Job Role||Civil - Project Management|
Imagine the Possibilities
Ideas can come from anywhere that’s why we want you to join our Graduate Program!
Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. With 74,000+ employees in 230+ locations around the world, we serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
As part of the Jacobs Graduate Program, you will work on real projects, bids and tenders from the get go. Gaining valuable experience to build on your theoretical knowledge, our program provides you the opportunity to collaborate with a range of experts and industry leaders to help guide, mentor and shape your career.
Jacobs Graduates are well supported with professional and personal development programs in place to ensure you have the opportunity to be the best you can be. You will be part of the Jacobs Future Network which is a global program designed for early career professionals. The employee-led network helps members see the opportunities available at Jacobs, feel connected to the company and their global colleagues, gain exposure to leaders, and helps you to shape and fulfil your career aspirations.
About the Opportunity : Graduate Project Manager
The Australia and New Zealand Project Management team form part of our Built Environment business which operates across a diverse range of sectors including, Health, Research, Education, Defence, Transport, Urban Development and Aviation. Within these sectors we offer the full range of integrated services across architecture, civil and structural engineering, project management, transport and environmental design and project delivery.
Some of the exciting projects that we are currently delivering include;
- Blacktown Hospital
- University of Wollongong Molecular and Life Sciences Building (Design and Town Planning)
- Department of Defence Williamtown, New Joint Strike Fighter Base Facilities (NACC)
- New Air Combat Capacity (NACC) RAAF Base Tindal, $1.6Billion investment, Australian Department of Defence
- QLD State Netball Centre - Home of the Queensland Firebirds
As a Jacobs Graduate you will be providing specialist architectural or engineering design and project management input to multi-disciplinary teams at the forefront of building design.
At Jacobs we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations. Working alongside industry leaders, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working on key projects in an environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation. To support your professional growth, Jacobs flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have completed your degree by January 2019
- Be technically inquisitive
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team to learn from another perspective
- Ask questions and challenge the norm
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
Does this sound like you? To become a Graduate at Jacobs, apply today! Please include the following documents so we are able to make an informed decision. Incomplete applications cannot be considered;
- Resume Cover letter – tell us about yourself & in which specific discipline you have a passion in and where you see your career developing
- Academic Record
- Working rights - Scan/Copy of a Birth Certificate or Passport (Vevo check if applicable)